Turn your next team building event into a San Francisco adventure!
It’s a big country but someone has to do scavenger and treasure hunts by the bay in one of America’s most beautiful cities – San Francisco. Scavenger, Photo/Limo and Museum hunts are all available to you— it’s just a matter of picking the right hunt for your group.
New for 2008 – Our Amazing “Hair Raising Race” is now locally facilitated in Northern California as well as our hi-tech GPS Scaventure. Get a clue from our local San Francisco facilitators as they have created scavenger hunts that include Ghiradelli Square (judges can be bribed with chocolate) and Pier 39 & Fisherman’s Wharf as well as the nation’s best Chinatown.
Will you find:
- the store of sunken treasures
- a submarine made famous in the movies
- the largest steering wheel you will ever see.
San Francisco is a walking city and our Urban Scaventure with the help of the cable cars make for a great way to see the city by the bay. Can you really get out behind the new ballpark in a boat?
Sample photo opportunities: (we save the best for your hunt)
- Lawn bowling in Golden Gate Park
- Bring back a sample from the adult fortune cookie factory
- Can you survive the 1906 earthquake simulation at the California
- Academy of Science
- Aboard the ferry to Alcatraz
Many of the hunts that we offer are now locally facilitated in this great city. Ask about our Sacramento, Silicon Valley and San Jose hunts!